Kendrick Lamar is a rapper from United States, and is
my favorite musician, I like all of his albums, and I listen to them everytime I
can, is like my religion.
Arctic Monkeys are an Britannic rock group, they’re
very popular all over the world, I like them too, a lot, when I was a teenager I
used to listen to them so much, listening to them reminds me those days where I
was in the school.
I had the chance to see them both on Lollapalooza music
festival in 2019, I was very happy because I never think I would get the chance
to see them in person, I couldn’t believe I was looking at Kendrick, and
listening to his music on live.
When I went to watch Arctic Monkeys, it was pretty chaotic
at the beginning, everyone was pushing forward, after they pushed to the sides
too, I met two friends there, and when they started pushing they were separated
and they didn’t find each other until the end of the concert, then, when they
started playing, we all jumped and screamed, the energy was so electrical, I can
tell we all were very excited about being there and being enjoying their music,
it was a great moment and I don’t ever want to forget it.
Hi Javier! you are very lucky to have seen your favorite singer singing live and at a festival as big and recognized as the lollapalooza
ResponderEliminarThey both have very good songs, I think I already know why you like them, what they make us feel with their songs is from another planet, I would love to go with you to a music festival when the pandemic passes!
ResponderEliminar