A country I
would like to visit.
Hello, my
name is Javier, I will talk about some places I would like to visit, first, it's
Norway, I love this place so much because it has so many beautiful places to watch
and visit, and I mean, natural ones more than anything, besides visiting places
where Nordic cultures used to live in, that personally, are such an interesting
culture, with all the gods, religious beliefs, and runic sculptures.
Other place
I would love to visit, is Japan, specifically Mount Fuji on spring, with all
the Sakura’s trees, is a beautiful place to be, and just look at the colors the
nature has with all the green and pink, also I’m interested in the ancient
culture of Japan with all the demons and antique beliefs of shinigami’s.



wow certainly the culture must be interesting in japan and norway, the landscapes are beautiful in both countries, its good to know that in chile are some very beautiful places too.
ResponderEliminar