El Toyo is
a natural place near San Jose del Maipo, is my favorite place to be, it makes
me feel free and happy, I usually go there with my friends or sometimes I go alone,
the place is full of hills, with a little river running between them, to get
there, it takes a lot of time and effort, it’s a 2 hours trekking walking past
hills, up and down, with a beautiful view, lamentably there is some people that
doesn’t lift their trash, and leave the place dirty, despite of that it’s a
great landscape to get away from the city for a little time.
Personally I’ve
gone so many times that I already know all of his ways, to reach different
places in El Toyo, my favorite one is “El salto del sapo” and is close to the
end, it has a natural pool with almost 4 meters deep in the water, it has it’s
name because you have the possibility of dive into the water from 3 meters of elevation,
it has a waterfall too, in the summer, the water in the waterfall is warm,
because the sun hits the water just before it falls, is very nice to float
under the warm water falling, me and my friends go there, camp for 1 or 2 days,
and then go back to our houses, is a very nice place, I hope everyone could go
there.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario